Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exam started


Today my exam started
haiz...
and guess what?
1st already history
my most hate subject
what can i say huh?
lol

i not really did well in tis subject i tin?
and tomoro PA summore
i guess i will be death huh?
T.T

today when i takin exam
when i turn right
the stupid president is blinking at me
everytime i turn there he will be blinking at me non stop
i guess his eye will chao gan ant?
lol
and when i turn left
that stupid idiot showing love to me
and show some sign of i love u to me?
damn him!
he didnt even can fin his paper
summore playing at there
and when i turn to right again
this stupid guy
my so called son
lol
kip show his octopus mouth to me
i wonder izit he imitating me?
lol
i end up wish to take my shoe to trow to dem
but i jus gt 2 shoe
and der gt 3 ppl doin tis stup tin
so save up
hahaha

end up i done my exam early
and so bored at there
and py and sy write so many paper
ki siao de!
so geng 1 them
scared d~~
haiz...
=.=

No comments: