Monday, June 29, 2009

Unpredictable


WORLD is unpredictable
FUTURE is unpredictable
LIFE is unpredictable

AND MOST OF ALL

EVERY HUMAN is unpredictable

when everyone think about something
but that something wont be the thing u think usually?
because is UNPREDICTABLE

Alot of things happened
sometime i think it is beyond my expectation

NO!

IT IS BEYOND MY EXPECTATION

what all this about?
it started to making me blur
why everything i expect seem going the wrong way?
am i the one who think too much
izit me dont understand the real problem?

Or i didnt understand them well?
one by one shock me in a sudden

WEW~

what is all this about?
maybe they already started not to be the same as what that is set in my mind
sometime what i predict will never always be the right one
maybe i expect too much or too less
that why in a sudden everything seem out of control for me?
==

But that is what life about right?
i think i started to get used to it
well
that is life
we should not trap in the past
bcs we should live in the present
this is all life's about
:)

No comments: