Saturday, August 1, 2009

What this all about?

What u mean right now?
hey please!
i'm not ur toy i'm not ur soldier i'm not ur slave
please grow up can?
dont ever think u are right always
i'm not like someone who can tolerate with u everytime
and most of all i'm not ur 出气筒
u bad mood can talk all those mean things with me?

U know in this world
not just u will moody
and have stress o tense with everything
u think i dont have?
i didnt show out does not mean i did not have k?

Say all those mean things with me will make u feel better?
U know u shud try to change ur stupid attitude for now
if not dont ever think that i will be tolerate with u
everytime why must u make me that pissed?
what ur freaking problem?
argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I JUST WISH TO SHOUT

so that the whole world know how i feel
sometime dont tell me u are just kidding or whatever
i can feel it is not just a joke
i have FEELING
knowing u so long
i just really hate u change become like that

giving up this friendship is crossing my mind alot of time
whenever i give up on this idea
u will start with me
u will pick a fight with me
i wonder what are u trying to prove here?
are u trying to show u are the BOSS now?
everyone should tolerate with u
obey whatever u demand?

please use ur brain to think
if u dont ever think that u are wrong
no one can help u other than urself
whenever i confront u
all u know is just show me one kind face
cant u stop all this?
just try to confront the facts and the truth
u are not a baby u know?

I know everyone will change someday
but ur change is really making everyone upset
not just me feel it
ask urself
what u did all this years?
all u know to do is HURT PEOPLE FEELINGS
GROW UP MAN!

One thing
u making me tired with u
I'm disgust by YOU

No comments: