Thursday, September 24, 2009

Random

Well~
I have no idea why i wish to blog
although i have nothing to blog
so i just crap everything out i wish to crap
i bet will be a long post?
or maybe not?
XD

Yesterday i did get a sms frm miki
ohhhh...is long didnt chat with her
and is too long i didnt saw her either
she say find a day out but i think it will be on december huh?
because
sorry, i have STPM :(
arrrghhhh
this is really making me piss though~
but that's life
we need to deal with it though

guess what~
we did chat a little
as usual she told me someone change alot
well..HELL YEAH!@!!
i absolutely dupely AGREE
what damn should i give more?
i wish to give up
i mean on HER?

MAY I?
CAN I ?

if that day has arrived
it's just the day i cant bared with u anymore
i'm sorry but i just wish to get over with all this shit
our friendship will be an end?
i have no idea
=.='''

other than that
i hate a jerk
damn him!
he sms my friend and refer to me
" F*CK OFF B*TCH "
what his damn prob?
hey dude!
GET A LIFE
did i kill anyone that connected with u?
cant u grow up?
talkin bad behind me make u so happy?

U ARE JUST A LAME AND CHILDISH JERK
DARN OFF FRM MY LIFE DEVIL!!!!

1 comment:

ywen said...

All the best for ur stpm!!!