Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya~

Selamat Hari Raya to all the malays and my friends~
Hope u all have fun today~
Wee~

haha
i know is been long that i didnt update
everyone know i'm LAZY right?
plus less on
that why my time is not enough~
wonder why time pass that fast?
T.T

between today is a FULLED day
know why?
haha
bcs my dad's worker cook and belanja our family
wew~
is so marvelous tasty~
damn!
hw can he cook so well?
hahaha

and my stup classmate call me sayang~
omg!
i want to vomit
but tat not da point!
he dn save my number!
arggghhhhhh
damn him!
LOL

and forget to say~
that time i really thought i gotta die
T.T
tat stup drive so fast
omg!
she sad none of my bisnes k?
why shud she make me so terror?
aiks~
i tell rachel when i in the car
damn her!
she just laughing at there
she so evil~
what a gf~
faint~

Online today~
i did chat with mae~
wew~
miss her damn much~
my beloved childhood friend~
hohoho~
hope to hang out with her soon~
but not with others stranger~
she know who i mean~
and trust me mae!
u will MARRIED WITH INDIAN~
LALALA~

So that's all for today~
Good luck to all my frens in trial
ciao~

No comments: