Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bitter Lady VS Sweet Lady

VS








I would like to shared a story with all of u today


THE STORY IS ABOUT


THE BITTER LADY VS SWEET LADY
HAHAHAHAHA

Once upon a time
There's a silly gal name chase tauhu
XD

She started to have her new msn
Then she chat with a gal
That's me
XD

Then she start her grandma story
then i ask her to put her photo in her primary
(PS : peoples have my msn know that my photo is me taking with a sweet right?)
so this tauhu say u taking with sweet and acting sweet?
=.='''

so she say she want to be bitter lady
she want to take with bitter gourd


and act bitter
LOL
and trust me her dream come true
and i'm the photographer
LOL

Bitter lady XD
she looks really bitter
haha


This is me
The so called sweet lady
lol





WHO WILL BE THE WINNER?




ALL I CAN SAY




WILL NEVER BE HER


XP

No comments: