Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY Eve

This year CNY eve me and my family spend at my grandma house
whole family back to eat together due to my grandma request
is a hot day there
because i so damn hot when at there
haha

Today my beloved cousin hwi hwi wear so damn sexy man!
aiks..
too bad i forget to bring camera go if not can take her photo already
haha

Well..
today my 2nd aunty say i didnt look like 20 wo..
she say i cute look so young
>.<'''

Today i gamble wa~
hohoho~
with my cousins~
kinda lucky today~
win dn lose leh...
but last round change banker i lose rm2
he summore say he love to win gals money
eat sliper rice 
=.='''
aiks~
but overall still win~
haha
hope tommorow still can win win WIN
XD

Today i eat alot too
fat jor..
haiz..
but still have a kinda fun day

Hope everyone have a wonderfun chinese new yr and valentine
^^

No comments: