Friday, February 12, 2010

Shopping day with mae mae

Yesterday night get sms from Mae Mae saying her exam finish
and she want to booked me out wor~
Before she exam she got say already one~
But i was struggle wether go out with who geh?
because Juan Juan also ask me out~
I nid to consult two of them~
So i delay my booking with juan juan and make it on fri
So today end up going out with mae mae
lol

She say she want to change my style and be my fashion consultant geh..
BUT..
=.='''

END UP...

I'm her FASHION CONSULTANT
LOL
Today she buy alot lo..
Thanks to me!
hahaha

She so damn happy la~
nt like me~
didnt buy anything also and need to belanja her summore~
But she is my childhood fren till now~
So dn kira so much with her
XD

Have quite a fun today and hope the fun will never stop
:)

No comments: