Saturday, May 1, 2010

Life

We are still young
so i bet everyone thinking will be immature sometime
Youth life is just filled of drama
dont u all think so?

Fight about friends

Fight about love

Fight about rival

Fight about family

That's life huh?
Childishly thinking  is what we have

The gaining 
The losing
The pain
The happiness

Is what everyone will get through
But human's just not satisfy
Problems gaining Unhappy thoughts hunting Emotional attacking

Problems of friends is what mostly of us facing
I mean the people around me and myself
I wonder what i react , what i do , izit childish?
what they doing izit childish?

I'm doubting now
Time passing day by day
will i know the answer sooner or later?

Things wont go back huh?
Memories is sweet but sometime painful too
The happy moment is gone and it cant return
Everything is changing
Bonding is lacking
I'm sad and hurt about this

I hope everything will be better 

No comments: