Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sick mode

Since i started my work as promoter 
My sick is never been ok
Is just gt worst each time
i wonder why?
haiz

Mom keep force me to stop
but i just dont wish to be irresponsible since i already promise to work till end of the month
This week will be the last week
I hope i can get through it though
God please bless me

By the way i go to see doctor yesterday because i feel so sick
when the doctor saw me and he take a look at my record and he say something
he say u every month pay me a visit and this cant continue on
he say when i fine i need to go back there and take an injection?
i was like what the?!
since when i every month sick?
CRAP!!!!
TT_________________________TT
i hate injection
haiz

Futhermore, JJ rules are weird
i wonder is the guard there hate me or what?
every week 找我麻烦
他们不烦我都烦!
such a pain in the ass
arrrggghhhhh
i need to go through by them every week when i work
first week complain bout my pants and ok i change it
2nd week complain bout my shirt and she want me go back change only back to work?
I looked so free for her?
=.='''
End up the next day i work i wear a oversize white shirt
When another guard saw me she was suprised and saying i wearing gaun?
>.<'''
I just speechless

This is the t-shirt they banned me from wearing =.=''

I need to wear this oversize shirt and one of them say did i wear a gaun?=.='' 


















Some random photos i taken when mother's day ^^~

No comments: