Sunday, July 4, 2010

Adventurous ❤

1st July

I have an amazing outing with miss Maria
I never know i got such a partner
haha
I thought i'm the only one is totally noob in sense of direction
but seem like not just me
We get lose in same places several of time
we keep round and round the same places for few times
haha

We even get "kidnap" by some random strangers to be their model?
lol
We are doubting izit them a scammer or what?
I even ask them
lol
Well..we did agree..because they seem having a hard time there so no wrong to help them right?
But end up the result?hmm
but is an interesting experience
We totally hv tons of funs
Is really an amazing outing

Futhermore i end up buying a yukata
I doubting about it actually
I try to control not to buy but..
haha
End up i just feel like to have one^^


That's my make up turn up when i get back home
When i look into the mirror
I just feel...
Look so...
=.='''

No comments: