Thursday, August 5, 2010

Questioned

A lot people told me before i suitable for this and that
I mean in study of course..
Normally,peoples say i suitable to study mass communication
Due to my talkative and so call friendly attitude?haha
Or they will suggest me to take psychology
Not to boast but sometime i did really give some good advice?XD
Lastly, is theatre or singing..
Due to my dramatic behaviour and so called "opera" talented?
LOL

Not to deny it..
I did hv interest in all those suggestion that they give
I appreciate it but is just somehow i dont think is something that i want in my working life?
For me, those courses is somehow not that recognise at here?
That's what i'm always worried for
When come to my future..
I have to be honest i will be materialistic :)

So is true sometime all this did really make me confused
I do hope i wont make any wrong decision
I cant accept any failure once again

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now

No comments: