Monday, May 25, 2009

Breakout show



On 23may i went for breakout show


that is so awesome
i enjoy it much
a little regret is
we sit too behind
and that couple is too tall
they block my view
make my neck almost get sprankle

oh my oh my
i do fall for them
i mean those breakout dancer
omg!
they r so cool
especially those beat box
damn!
they r so attractive wen dey did that
i'm so inluv wit it
and they r awesome in dance
my heart get melt by them
haha

and wen fin the show
we act wish to stay till evy1 go bac then go da stage to take photo actually
but in a sudden the workers there close all the door
we wonder how we can go out if she close it?
then we ask her
she say some ppl wish to take photo with the dancer
she ask us 1 2 join?
we r so glad and honoured
i stand behing tat tall guy who name lump in tat comedy
he is so frenly n funny
but i was stunned at there
dono hw 2 react
and we 4gt 2 leave our email for them 2 send the photo too
=.=

BUT I ENJOY THE SHOW REALLY MUCH

an awesome nite
but my exam is sux
aiks~

2 comments:

ywen said...

i didnt know u have blog!

Alyce said...

haha..bcs u dn cared bout me oso..u cared bout ur aherm oly..ask u out oso dn 1 out..haiz..T.T