Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Outing


Today me and my frens went for mv~
we watch night in the museum
we went to the mall early today
we arrive there about 9.30am
but its only open at 10
haha
bcs we follow chun mai car and she gt class
so we went for breakfast at waffle hse
and then acc chun mai breakfast gain
lol
then watch mv
haha
is a kinda nice mv
but dn attract me much
haha
after that we went to gasonline for lunch
omg!
tat service donno y so bad?
i hate tat waiter~
wat kind attitude is tat?
so we cancel our meal bcs we wait for more than an hour without any explaination
we just get bad TREATMENT
darn it!
and wen we pay he gv me all coins
i rilly want to scold him d~
but i dn 1 waste my time on those fella

Futhermore in a sudden tauhu sms me say she in hospital and want me visit her
but she is laughing there so i thoght she kidding
wen i ask her then is true
i kinda worry her but i cant make it
so i sms to all the frens and ask them pass around the msg
n ask dem visit her or acc her
wahahaha
i'm good right?
XP

between i have alot meal today
although just 3 meal
but i so full today
and i meet 2 sicko
1 is heh bi
bcs she molest me
and 2nd is some weirdo who sud walk so near me without me notice
and heh bi thought he 1 kiss me
and she shock at there without tellin me
thx god i react fast and looked at tat sicko
haha

so i tin today is kinda hectic day~
i hope tauhu will be ok
I LOVE HER~
wahaha
she sick so i nid 2 luv her
XP

2 comments:

ywen said...

who's tauhu?

Alyce said...

say yin leh..she masuk hospital..kesian~ur aunt k!lol