Sunday, June 7, 2009

BBQ


Today is bbq night
actually i never like bbq bcs

1. HOT

2.HOT

3.HOT

is hot la~
that y i hate
haha
it make me sweat
it make my face itchy and red
ish~
and when i bbq i will cry
haha
bcs the smoke make my eyes pain

so chun mai come and fetch me
she told me she arrive 6sumtin
so i went bath at 5sumtin la
mana tao when i go in the bathroom
i heard someone hon
i pray is nt her
then my phone is ringing
i pray badly is not HER
then someone shouted my name for few times
i dont want to asw
at last i have to asw and rush my bath
then she begged me to let her in my room bcs she want to lay on my bed
she mmg pig la~
lol

then we arrive her hse lo so her bro view his frens weddin video to us
when we watchin it chun mai dad say when my son married
ask me,heh bi and teh ko performance
they say i can sing opera
lol
i say i dance cham cham bo
=.='''
when chun mai bro heard that he say can he say no?
aiks
he so evil~
lol

so actually i just responsible to poke the food
i dont want go bbq
because is fully packed
haha
and i didnt eat much
and then chun mai mom say she want to sing karaoke to us
wew~
we be her "pei ying"
wahahaha
i sing till addicted?
she ask us to go ktv next time
LOL

heh bi ask me stay with her
i cant because of some reason
so end up we cant breakfast d~
hahaha
hope dey both enjoy
wulala~
have fun
wahaha

No comments: