Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bored at JJ

Today I plan to go JJ with my sis to watch movie or sing K one..
I thought will be not many people hang out today and my bro say nonid to booked also
but when i arrive there...

IS JUST FULLED WITH MORTALSSSSSSSSSS
>.<

End up everything is fulled
just can wandering at JJ
TT_________________TT

That is so freaking bored
I just wasting my time to be there today
So i go randomly try some cloths eat ice cream with my sis at natural NZ because my sis desperately want to eat ice cream
=.=

After that i pay a visit to my kawaii friend that work at F.O.S
she tell me something that i wonder for so long
At last I know the answer
Thanks to u cutie 
love u

I dont cared what the damn or lame reason that idiot think
But grow up man u are 20 k?
YOU ARE SO FREAKING CHILDISH
no offense but yes u are..
but tell the truth when i know the reason i'm not suprised at all
but is ok i wont kira with u
so go on with ur so called happy life yeah
^^


 
 

No comments: