Friday, March 5, 2010

Update

I wish to update my blog frequently actually
but just being very lazy about uploading my photo to shared with everyone about my outing and all that
I'm lazy and i admit it
Futhermore,i'm having a miserable life nowadays
Is sux really sux
I hate being so pathetic sometime
>.<

By the way,this year chinese new year is kinda bored
i think?
haha
i did went back my grandparent house which at N9
being photographer at there because taking my sis and my cousin photos
maybe i'm too good in taking photo huh?
that why i end up be their photographer..lol

My mom and my uncle preparing the "lou sang"
The little boy which unknown,
I have no idea who is him but he is too cute and i having a hard time to take his photo..lol





 
 
  
 





















The 2nd day of chinese new year dinner at some restaurant

My family







This is the ending when i spend my 2nd day chinese new year at N9

Chun Mai open house
 
  
My happy garden family

Ktv Outing
Draky & Lover
 
2 HIAO PO

Me & Tauhu   
  

Me and Juan Juan 
 



Simply 3
 

  
My day at ktv with T & J


Sorry for mix all the information together but i'm very lazy to update one by one
So just let it to be 3 in 1 today
haha

No comments: