Friday, April 16, 2010

First day ♥

Today is my first day of working
To be exact my work is just to give out fliers and balloons
that is my job and that what is our agent told us
she say if anyone did want to apply about those broadband
Just tell them to asked the dealer
haha

But when we get there one of the dealer insist to give we all some briefing about the broadband package
They want we all to help them work about pushing customer to apply all this broadband
But we doing this we wont get any commision and the custmore we get is under them
so they are the one who get commision
=.=''

I wonder did i do the right thing?
i did pushed alot of customer to let them earned
even my work time is end i still helping them serving customer
While,yin just standing there and keep give me clue our time is up
we can go back now?
but customer is just coming non stop
so i late back and no OT for that
When i in my car i wondering why i worked so hard?
Am i being used or i'm too stupid?
>.<''

No comments: