Thursday, April 15, 2010

Working

Tommorow will be my first day of work
Although just last for 3 days
LOL

But to be exact this is the first time i be a promoter
not to be exact a promoter but somehow is a promoter?
lol
whatever then
I'm feel kinda worried and nervous
>.<

But i still hope i did a great job tommorow
Is my first time working with say yin only
Although we worked as credit consultant before
but she just last for few days that time
haha

We working under maxis
What we selling is maxis broadband
I need to give out fliers and pump balloon
T.T

2 comments:

wai yee said...

haha...u are talkactive. sure no problem for u >.< jia you !!!!!! and good luck~~

Alyce said...

hahaha~
tak berkaitan de ba?
i jus gv out balloon n flier 2 be exact~
altho others is nt my work but turn up oso nid 2 do d.. T.T