Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update ♥

Everyone birthday will update their blog right?
Wrote about how happy and how enjoy is the celebration or whatever
But too bad i didnt have any celebration this year
My friends are busy and i know they busy working
Although they asked me to go their worked place to wait they finish work then they celebrate with me
But i just dont really have the mood to go there..
Sorry
=.='''

It might be a kinda lonely birthday this year
But i hate more with those pity comment and all that
I just feel is kinda irritating and i get over it so dont make me feel like u treating me as some abandon puppy or whatever
LOL

Although every year of my birthday i will get moody and kinda cry in the end
haha
Maybe when someone birthday they are easily get emotional?
I think I do
On my birthday i realize something
I dont know it will be that hurt of knowing the truth
Truth somehow is cruel sometime
:)

By the way i'm suprised by 2 person in my birthday this year
Firstly, is Mae my childhood friend
She is the first one wished me on time this year is kinda suprised because she always sleep early and never wished people on 12am before but she did that for me
I'm touched
Futhermore, she suprised me by dropping at my house at night
She just finish her class at night and i can feel she is damn tiring
Because ACCA is not something that easy to handle and she stress up with her study but she still willing to spend her time dropping by my house to accompany me
Plus my house kinda far from her house
When she reach my house my phone was not beside me she stand at outside for dont know how long
>.<''
When that time i pick her call i feel like she gotta cry already
the first thing she say when i pick up is...
"why u didnt pick up ur hp one?I'm at outside standing so long already!FASTER OPEN THE DOOR!"
LOL

Another one who suprised me is Lao timun
Although she didnt do anything but her message make me kinda touched
Maybe i didnt expect she say all this
But thanks alot about what u said to me
I did appreciate it alot because i wished it will become true either
Friends Forever
:)

Maybe i didnt have a blast this year or whatever but i'm satisfy with it
I really do because i get to know alot things through my birthday
That might be maked me satisfy enough
:)

No comments: