Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Midvalley Briefing

I feel that all the briefing i attend sure is something that connected with midvalley and starbucks
i wonder why?
lol

Today, i get a message that asked me to attend the briefing at midvalley starbucks
I wonder who is that?
because i did send too many resume
I dont even know who is that?
hahaha

Thanks god
Tauhu sms me tell me we gotta go midvalley then i only realize which job already
She have no car to fetch me go there so i borrow my bro car
But nt i drive

I kinda worried to let tauhu drive because of about something happened last time
Futhermore she is sick, she seem so weak and blur
I just always almost heart attack when sit beside her
>.<

But thanks god we safely arrive there
haha
I just know this job need to take over 100 photos that when we working then send to our agent
I just feel funny about this part so i need to be a photographer already
haha
But this job will just last for 3days
So after 3days ,i will be damn free again
:)

PS : Tauhu atlast learned to swallow pills already.I'm proud of her XD

This is the photo that the i phone people say looked childish
XD

No comments: